3D Technology and Software
To drive sales of 3D Printers, and associated technologies and Software against agreed targets through the effective and consistent delivery of business development activities.
1. Effective building, management and closing of a pipeline of potential sales opportunities for agreed product lines as defined in annual and quarterly planning reviews.
2. Appropriate reporting, record keeping and adherence to Cadventure processes as agreed across all elements of the role.
1. Annual, quarterly and monthly performance against agreed targets for lead management, sales, gross profit, business development activity and customer satisfaction.
2. Ensuring that Cadventure is professionally represented at all times.
Additional Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Maintenance of own records on the Cadventure CRM system.
2. Development and maintenance of personal product knowledge across all relevant products.
3. Liaising with pre- and post-sales support staff to ensure that best advice and customer experience are delivered at all times.
4. Liaising with marketing and senior staff to ensure that broader business development activity is well-structured and delivered.
5. Contributing to strategy on next-generation product/solution selection and development.
6. Attending relevant events/conferences as agreed from time to time.
7. Delivering and attending internal peer-to-peer training to improve overall skills and knowledge.
8. Attending team meetings as required.
9. Such other duties as the company may from time to time reasonably require.
Line Manager: Technology Director
Person Specification – Business Development Manager
Background of Role:
A pivotal role within a respected, established technology company selling and supporting a range of 3D printing and software solutions into the architectural, engineering and manufacturing sectors. The role will suit a seasoned, sales-centred B2B professional able to take total ownership of day-to-day business development activity and responsible for a personal target of around £500k annually.
Negotiable, but anticipated basic salary of £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience with on target commission of around £20,000.
Degree (or similar) educated.
Experience in a similar role is desirable although not essential.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate:
1. An absolute “sales-focus” as well as a key track record of relationship development.
2. Sufficient career to date business experience – a high level of business gravitas and a track record of successful sales in a similar B2B role.
3. A clear aptitude for technology based sales.
4. Independent working and self-starter qualities.
5. A clear cultural and personality fit with the company.
Also preferable is:
1. Industry knowledge – exposure to 3D Technology/Printing and/or the key target sectors.
2. A broad contact base – established network and track record of leveraging this.
The role will be predominantly field-based with an option to work out of either the company’s Gloucestershire or London offices. Regular UK travel will be a feature of the role.