Is this you?
- My staff don’t stay. I spend ages on recruitment and they leave after 6 months.
- I don’t know what makes a good sales person. They always sound convincing in interviews, but don’t deliver results.
- I don’t know where to look for people who will fit into my business.
- It’s so expensive to recruit people through an agency – I just can’t afford it.
- I don’t have the time to interview and select suitable candidates.
- I’m not sure what types of people I need to create a balanced team.
- I need people who will take my business forward. How do I discover this in interviews?
- I want more people like me, but I can’t find them.
- I don’t just want an agency to sell me people – I need someone that understands my business.
- Recruitment is just hard work, expensive and risky.
At Firestarter, we have a major focus on ‘client-side’ recruitment, understanding the challenges that businesses face everyday.
Recruitment with Impact
Success in organisations is directly related to their ability to attract and keep the right people in their business. Human capital is one of the most important investment decisions you will ever make, so why then do many companies often take an ad-hoc and ‘gut feel’ approach?
Recruiting new people without any structured approach or applied logic can be an expensive and risky business. Whether you are recruiting for a new leader, manager or administrator, it is always important to remember that your people are representing your business.
So it is essential to understand how key individuals will fit in and develop, ensuring that specific people types are identified and placed into the right roles at the right time – a key differentiator that is often overlooked by business leaders.
If your current recruitment strategy isn't working - Let's Talk.
The Firestarter Difference
At Firestarter, we like to take a different approach to recruitment. We don’t just sell you staff to ‘fill a gap’, we look at candidates and businesses together to ensure we recruit the best people to make a difference in your business.
We focus on long term strategies to change conventional recruitment and development thinking from transactional to continuum focused. Specialising in roles that drive results and impact, we work with our clients to match people strategies to ongoing business strategies, driving business impact through people impact. Our aim is to embed individuals into organisations over a longer period (not just recruit and forget), concentrating on maximising the potential of individuals and supporting business leaders to get the best results from all their staff, not just the new ones!